Wednesday 20 June 2007

Keropok Stalls

If you are travelling from the north or the south towards Dungun, you will definately notice rows of keropok stalls along the highway. Keropok lekor or keropok losong is a name given to a popular boiled or fried snack in Terengganu. The keropok is made of fish meat, grounded to a paste. It is then mixed with sago and rolled to form the lekor or the losong. Another form of keropok is the thin, crispy ones which are called keropok keping. Keropok are best eaten hot with its special chili dip. So don't miss the chance of stopping at these stalls and bringing some home to your families.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pappy...

I love to eat Keropok Lekor compared to Keropok Keping...
Keropok Lekor is more delicious...
When I read your article,I know what is Keropok Lekor made from...
hehehehe....
I wanna to make Keropok Lekor by myelf....

Anonymous said...

Hi Pappy

I like to eat Keropok Lekor and it is become my favorite food.
when I go back to my village, I always bring keropok Lekor to my family.I'm glad that my family also like Keropok Lekor Terengganu.

NORAZLINA ISMAIL
2007288508
OMB30A