Monday 18 June 2007

Seberang Pintasan

If you are planning for a picnic and Dungun is your destination, then one place you can go will be Seberang Pintasan which is about 10 Km away from Dungun. Seberang Pintasan is a small fishing village in Tanjung jara, having a white sandy cove and houses with steep wooden roofs with its traditionally designed buildings. One can get the thrills of watching the sun rise over the sea or fishermen pulling their net to the shore. The best part of this picnic will be a beachside barbecue with your family or friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pappy

My friend ever visit Seberang Pintas
she was told me that Seberang Pintasan is beautiful place and suitable to bring family or friend to picnic.
I hope I can go there on days.

NORAZLINA ISMAIL
2007288508
OMB30A

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum pappy...

For my opinion, Seberang Pintasan is one of the beatiful place in Dungun... I went to that village during the second semester, it is about 8 months ago..
My group choose that village to fulfill our group project that are required us to build an e-village web site..
The most best experience is we are expose on how to make a big boat.. It needs 2 years to complete one big boat..

Siti Zulaiha Binti Esa
OMB3OA